The specification required a high performance structural laminated glass product and profiled cone glass installation assemblies to the expanse of the Press Hall roof and entrance. Hansen Thermestra met the performance and aesthetic requirements.
Features of Hansen Thermestra are …
• The ability to incorporate and laminate glasses of varying thicknesses and performances.
• ‘Cast in place’ laminates to allow the product to perform under loads.
• Weatherproof edge seals that allow installations with an unprotected outer edge.
• Toughened glass heat soaked to DIN standards.
• No bolt penetration to the outer glass panel providing an aesthetically pleasing unbroken skin to the building façade and easier cleaning.
• Tamper proof glass bolt assemblies being encapsulated between the two glass skins.
• Hansen Thermestra completed the product application around the entrance canopies to this unique building.