Hansen Balcony - Aluminium Window and Door system
|Traditionally, a balcony is a platform projecting from the wall of a building with a balustrade or railing along its outer edge, often with access from a door or window. This projection can be very small and is becoming very popular in modern buildings. Hansen Balcony is a window and door system that enables residential building to be enhanced with a balcony type of structure in a simple, cost effective manner.|
Hansen Balcony offers:
• A wide variety of types of openings.
• Folding windows/doors that open facade 100%, or sliding windows/doors that do not take up space at home
• All types of glass
• The starting point is a single layer glass, but in areas with noise exposure, dual layer glass help reduce noise significantly and insulation increases
• Large wings with easy operation.
• Doors and windows with or without locks.
• Colours offered after all RAL scale or anodizing
Hansen Balcony system can be integrated with the Hansen Fenster, Hansen Fasad and Hansen Millennium systems.