The fully integrated Hansen Fasad system offers an extensive range of glazing solutions for vertical and inclined glazing.
Features of Hansen Fasad...
• Fully drained and ventilated with section widths of 50, 60 and 65mm
• Wide face cap options
• Flush or inset transom
• Wide variety of colour/finish options including dual colour
• Integrated rolled isolator, for maximum strength and thermal performance
• Wide selection of back boxes include box, 'H', 'T' and DeltaFin
• Wider glazing cavity to accommodate triple glazing
• Fully tested
• RG: Roof glazing, vent is virtually flush with the fixed double glazing units–manually or automatically operated
• SB: Stuck Back option, for the fully flush façade
• Compatible with Hansen Millennium and Hansen Fenster door and window range
The Hansen Fasad systems marry design flexibility to the modern demands for optimium light and environmental control.